Monday 30 July 2018

Back to bloggin'



Hi friends

I've moved house! Well blog house...blouse?

It's been a wee old while since I wrote anything mainly because I styled the last blog about mine and Nick's travels around New Zealand in a campervan. After settling in Kaikoura for the last couple of years we sort of...stopped traveling around in a campervan. Apparently not traveling is frowned upon in the travel blog world. Weird ey?

I also realized I was itching to write about other subjects that interest me that didn't necessarily fit in with the first blog's theme. I wanted a fresh platform to natter away on about passions of mine including travel of course, but also subjects like wildlife, environmental issues, feminism, the war on plastic, The Spice Girls possibly reuniting, all the hard hitting issues y'know?

If all that sounds remotely interesting and you want to stick around then yay! thank you! I hope I can be ever so slightly entertaining and I welcome any feedback. As long as it's positive...I can't take criticism ok?! ...just kidding.

Nick and I are almost at the end of our New Zealand adventure and are about to dive into the exciting world of being jobless again (or as I like to call it...fun-employed!) Whilst it completely breaks my heart in half to have to leave this ridiculously incredible country, I'm excited for the next adventure and I'm sure there will be plenty of travel chat and pics as we slowly make our way back to the U.K. when September has rolled around. After that I'm fairly sure the majority of posts will be along the lines of 'I'M 30 AND UNEMPLOYED WHAT AM I DOING HALP' so...stay tuned.

Until then thank you for reading even if it's probably just mum and dad left at this point...thanks Nige & Glendles! 

Farewell for now!


1 comment:

  1. I love it, i'm sad you're leavin NZ but so excited to see where your next adventure takes you!!

    ReplyDelete